TRA-2740 Trailer part leaf spring parabolic leaf springr
This spring assy are widely used in American for trailer .
Spring Measurements Specs
Totally 3 blades , 3pcs middle pads , End to End Measurement 1159 mm (Free Length Measurement), Tolerance range ±6mm ,A side Free Arch Measurement 146mm，Tolerance range ±6mm ,B side Free Arch Measurement 132mm,Tolerance range +6mm, Middle straight 203mm .
All datas are obtained by measuring the new produce product .
Parabolic Tra2740 Leaf Spring Are Made As Follows
Multi-leaf springs are made as follows:
1. Shearing of flatbar
2. Center holepunching / Drilling
3. End Heatingprocess forming (hot & cold process)
1. Eye Forming /Wrapper Forming
2. Diamond cutting/ end trimming / width cutting / end tapering
3. End punching /end grooving / end bending / end forging / eye grinding / end rolling
4. Center holepunching / Drilling / nibbing
4. Heat Treatment
1. Shot peening /stress peening
2. Primary painting
6. Eye bushpreparation process
1. Eye reaming /eye boring
2. Bush insertion
3. Bush reaming
1. Presetting &load testing
2. Finish painting
3. Marking &packing
TRA Leaf Spring Characteristics
1. The TRA LEAF SPRING acts as a linkage for holding the axle in position and thus separate linkages are not
necessary. It makes the construction of the suspension simple and strong.
2. Because the positioning of the axle is carried out by the leaf springs, it is disadvantageous to use soft springs
i.e. springs with low spring constant.
3. Therefore, this type of suspension does not provide good riding comfort. The inter-leaf friction between the leaf
springs affects the riding comfort.
4. Acceleration and braking torque cause wind-up and vibration. Also wind-up causes rear-end squat and nose-
5. The inter-leaf friction damps the spring's motion and reduces rebound, which until shock absorbers were widely
adopted was a great advantage over helical springs.
Key Points Keep The High Quality
|1) Raw matrail .|
|Thickness less than 20mm. we choose SUP9/55Cr3/SAE5160H as the product material|
|Thickness from 20-30mm. wE choose SUP11A/50CrVA|
|Thickness more than 30mm. We choose 51CrV4 as the raw material|
|Thickness more than 50mm. We choose 52CrMoV4 as the raw material|
|2) Quchenging Process|
|We strickly controled the steel temeprure around 800 degree.|
|we swing the spring in the qenching oil among 10 seconds according to the spring thickness.|
|Each assmembing spring set under stress peening .|
|Fatigue test can reach over 150000 cycus|
|Each leaf under cataphoresis painting.|
|Salt spray testing reach 500hours|
Q1: What type of leaf spring could you produce ?
A: We can produce most kinds of springs in the market. especially on the parabolic springs.
Q2: What material could you supply for leaf spring?
A: Our material grade should be SUP9/SUP9A /SUP11A/51CrV4 /52CrMoV4/ even 55Cr3 and SAE5160H as well .
Q3: How long will be your delivery time?
A: 20-40days. If material stock enough around 20days. if not,would be 40days
Q4: What payment terms are acceptable?
A: TT and LC at sight
Q5: What is the packing?
A: No fumigation wooden pallet . we also can pack according to whatever you request if reasonable.
Q6:How about the surface finishing ?
A : electrophoresis coating (black,red,gray,or as customer’s requests )